• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Corrupt save game - Aaarrgh!

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Gareth Jones, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Gareth Jones

Gareth Jones

Ratings:
    +667
    So I restarted a career after having a corrupt save game (on xbox 360) and am around half way through my first season and the saved game went corrupt again!

I was doing pretty well in my Lotus too, this is really starting to annoy me; the fisrt time it happened I had just started my fifth year of a seven year career, then I restarted a five year career and it's happened again!

Has anyone else had their season ruined by a corrupt save game? I'm pretty baffled as to how it could happen, I was playing the game earlier on in the day and it was fine. :mad:

2. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
    A friend of mine suffered countless corruptions on his xbox. I think the game patch helps to sort this problem out. (if you havent already patched). It wont retrieve your data but should prevent it corrupting again going forward.

3. Gareth Jones

Gareth Jones

Ratings:
    +667
    I can't get xbox live at the moment so I haven't had the patch, I'm not likely to get it either as I'm not paying the insane price for the wireless adaptor. I've just started a new 3 year career and I'll keep my fingers crossed. What annoys me is that it has only started recently, and not just after I bought the game several months ago.