Correct settings for Fanatec CSW for game stock car

Hello,

Im trying to find the correct settings on the wheel and in game for game stock car for my Fanatec CSW.

I tryed everything but i cant get the wheel to work decent.

Pls can someone post his settings on the wheel and ingame pls??

Thanks

hi dirk open user data you will see your name open that folder then you will see the jerez track , put that file in there , also have you got firmware 37 installed on your wheel , when i first got my wheel it was all messed up with rotation until i installed that

very strange, i have the 37 firmware installed, but impossible to use my wheel in GSC 2013. The car doesn't turn correctly, and the FFB is catastrophic ....

@100 % the wheel go in one side without me... I don't understand this sim... and this settings.

Hey Brume.

Did you figure out your settings for your Fanatec wheel and the in game settings?

I'm having the exact same problem with mine. FFB seems to pull the cars into the corners. I have tried different FFB settings in the game but cant find one that works. Its either turn it all the way down and you dont feel anything and the car seems real floaty. Or if its turned up the FFB just pulls you into the corners when you turn.

So im not sure if its something on the wheel I have to change or in game.

Any luck on your end?

Hey Brume.

Did you figure out your settings for your Fanatec wheel and the in game settings?

I'm having the exact same problem with mine. FFB seems to pull the cars into the corners. I have tried different FFB settings in the game but cant find one that works. Its either turn it all the way down and you dont feel anything and the car seems real floaty. Or if its turned up the FFB just pulls you into the corners when you turn.

So im not sure if its something on the wheel I have to change or in game.

Any luck on your end?

Update: Solved

I found out that you can put a negative value on the FFB

Last edited:
Most sim racers prefer the most direct FFB feel from the game physics possible so they keep the Spring and Damping at or near zero. In some titles, some damping can be useful to reduce wheel roughness or spikes if the software doesn't offer such settings.

Regarding the in-wheel vibration, I set mine quite low - just enough to feel very subtle engine vibration. ABS is set in Fanaleds as I am using the SLi-M for shift indicators.

What is the reason for using 001 on the Drift setting? I have seen that referred to before.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%