F1 2011 Corner names

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all
I just have to admiringly say how impressed i am with you guys knowing the names of the corners on the tracks. Seriously there are more then a few names and you seem to know them by heart.
Impressive!!
If you asked me i´d say there are only 2 corners on each track, left and right corner :tongue:

This kinda got me thinking... is there a map with all tracks and names of corners on?

If this already has been adressed, pls give me the link to that post.

It's usually only the "old" tracks that use names on their corners, like Silverstone, Spa, Monaco etc. The new ones usually only number them in chronological order, i.e. turn 1, turn 2, turn 3. Most tracks are on wikipedia and will give you a map with names on them.

The official track maps only numbers the corners and you can find all of them here.

A
lso did some googling for you and found this. It's a list with all tracks (even ones that arent used anymore), should be able to find tracks with corner-names on there.

The 2nd link that Alex listed is really good, wikipedia's circuit maps have all the corner names listed, which is super helpful

If I want to google a particular circuit I'll always include "wiki" in the search just so I get the pics with names on them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%