Resource icon

Misc Corner Names Pack 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a brilliant idea. So I'm going to be the horrible annoying person who requests the Nurburgring! We all know the layout but we don't all know the names of the sections!

http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/fans-info/race-tracks/nordschleife/sections-of-the-track.html

I don't use the tracks you've currently made, so no point in me trying this, but I'd happily use this if it worked for the default tracks, especially the Ring. It's a great idea!
Just enable track description. The names of the Nordschleife are already there ... ;)

I forgot about the Track Description app because I stopped using it because it wasn't accurate. The Ring does appear spot on which was nice, but for example, the Nurburgring GP circuit has names missing, and Spa has names missing, as well as names which I don't believe are correct.

I forgot about the Track Description app because I stopped using it because it wasn't accurate. The Ring does appear spot on which was nice, but for example, the Nurburgring GP circuit has names missing, and Spa has names missing, as well as names which I don't believe are correct.
About Spa, it is not simple to paste the exact names to every corner, since some of them are known under different names. Most of them are OK, but afaik Bruxelles used to be Rivage, double gauche is also called Pouhon.
All the rest seems correct to me. Now, if you go to track days and talk to people, some use the old names, some the new, so...
Check internet and see how they all use different combinations from old and new, some maps are wrong too.

You are right about the Nürburgring GP though, a lot of names missing and even wrong names used.
So Itcars has some work to do... :D

About Spa, it is not simple to paste the exact names to every corner, since some of them are known under different names. Most of them are OK, but afaik Bruxelles used to be Rivage, double gauche is also called Pouhon.
All the rest seems correct to me. Now, if you go to track days and talk to people, some use the old names, some the new, so...
Check internet and see how they all use different combinations from old and new, some maps are wrong too.

You are right about the Nürburgring GP though, a lot of names missing and even wrong names used.
So Itcars has some work to do... :D
For the Bilstein Curve I have 3 possibilities: Bit-Kurve, Bilstein-Kurve or Warsteiner-Kurve. What should I take?.

Last edited:
:thumbsup:
adelaide2011 -
albert-park_acu
Albi2006
dijon-prenois2005
enna_pergusa2003
hermanos_rodriguez1988
jacarepagua1988
jerez1988
jyllandsringen
knockhill
macau-guia
masduclos
monaco
oschersleben
oulton park
paul ricard
road america
ruapuna park 2013
sebring
snetterton
sportsland sugo
watkins glen
zolder
:D

See PM

Thanks to Itcars, I managed to make the files for all these tracks myself today.
Not that difficult, but rather time consuming. Glad I learned how to do it though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 471 38.9%