F1 2012 Corner cutting too get fast lap times!!!

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
some guys post some amazing times and I'm always saying how do they do it?? well thanks too the spectate mode wen u join s race u can see how they do it and the proof is in the pudding. there cutting corners and not getting penalties, or if they r getting penalties (corner cutting warning) all u have too do is run a clean lap and ur all good!! bottom line is guys r cutting corners too get these times and I've seen it for myself there corner cutting. and then wen I go cut that same corner I don't get a penaltie, some times a warning but still it's corner cutting and in a big way!!!

Gamers go as far as they can go, problem is that Codemasters gives them room in every of their games to do so. Probably to scared to get slaughtered by the community that the cutting rules are too strict.

Rules the fun online indeed in public lobbies. Glad we have our own licensed sytem + rules so we don't have to experience this if we don't want to :)

If you're looking for clean racers you're in the right place. There are lots of leagues here with clean guys to race with, Club races, fun races, or whole seasons. I'm sure whatever platform you are on you'll find something.... just takes a bit of scheduling.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back