1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cordoba game freeze

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by ozsprinter, May 12, 2013.

1. Hi crew...when I play an off-line championship...the game works fine until I get to the Cordoba round...then it always freezes and boots me out...if I just do a single race at Cordoba it works with no problem...anyone else finding this problem?

2. I was just about to post this as well.

I think it is a problem with the garage spots in the aiw

GRAB_0.JPG
    Empty garage space at one end of pit lane

GRAB_1.jpg
    Two trucks in one garage space at the other end of pit lane

Run a championship with 24 AI trucks and the game crashes when you get to Cordoba.

When running a single race at Cordoba with 24 AI trucks, you only get 22 AI trucks once the track has loaded, if you then add the other 2 AI trucks you get this line in the trace file
    slot.cpp 939: tried to assign invalid garage location 3 / 2

• Like Like x 1
  3. There is a work around to get the championship round at Cordoba running.
    Make a copy of the Cordoba.gdb and rename the original backup_Cordoba.gdb
    Now name the copy Cordoba.gdb and open it in a text editor (notepad) change Max Vehicles = 23 to Max Vehicles = 25 and save the file. Now run the championship round at Cordoba. Once your done, exit the game and rename Cordoba.gdb to _champ_fix_Cordoba.gdb and make a copy of backup_Cordoba.gdb and rename it Cordoba.gdb.

Please note that if you keep the edited file active you will get an online mismatch.

4. I have an aiw that solves the garage issue and stops the AI hitting the parked trucks when leaving their garage, if anyone from Reiza wants it, just pm me.

5. Thanks for the tip...will try it out

6. A bit disappointing there was no patch for it. I actually stopped playing the game after getting that freeze at Cordoba :/

7. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Oh, didn't know about this, thanks for pointing it out

• Like Like x 1
  8. good you noticed this.
    there is another bug in offline championship, The start of race is always in "fast rolling start" even if in the setting it is "rolling start". Very bad for me the "fast rolling start", I like to do the formation lap.
    Thanks for attention