1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Copa Petrobras de Marcas v1.10 RELEASED - now available on Steam!

Discussion in 'Copa Petrobras de Marcas' started by Renato Simioni, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Marcas is now officially available on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/359800

The new v1.10 update is also available via Marcas Sync for users running Non-Steam installations.

Main Changelog for v1.10:
    • Added UI option for race start time (including night racing!)
    • Added option to turn off qualifying and manually set starting position;
    • Added proper flag animations;
    • Support for adjusting graphical steering wheel range in-game from the Controller menu (min 180º max 900º);
    • Adjusted default rearview height / width;
    • Minimum vertical FOV setting adjusted from 35º to 10º;
    • Revised physics;
    • Revised sounds;
    • Revised AI;
    • Increased windshield resolution;
    • Added individual driver helmet textures
    • Updated Tarumã track to the latest specification
    With this Steam release as always all you happy users are welcome to post your Steam review and put on a good word for us!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. NICE :thumbsup:

3. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

I was going to ask if it is worth keeping this installed as the cars are available in SCE, but this answers my question!

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

This doesn´t really add any value to those who already own GSCE.

• Beer Beer x 2
  5. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

The physics AI and improvements are already incorporated in gsce? So the only difference would be controlling starting position and being able to run a championship? Thank you for the hard work reiza! One of the best sims ever, it is free, and you still update it! I hope gsce continues to gain popularity!

6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Yeah, the content itself is the same.

7. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

Once again thanks for bringing them into gsce! RD has had some great marcas touring car events lately with huge grids!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Hey, everyone should download the game just so they can write a positive review :) Since it's free, we already have a handful of clueless people giving bad negative reviews, so... let's help the non-clueless!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Yes saw those reviews :thumbsdown: but Steam is mostly used by button pushers :rolleyes:
    @Reiza Studios. I'm sure it will work out for you guys, use it as a loss leader in business terms, which will lead them to GSCE :thumbsup:

10. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

It's free, so grab it. ;)

11. Stil not able to experience this, neither in normal time multi nor any other setting. It's just a plain non moving icon at upper left corner.
    Does anyone get this to work?

12. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Probably should specify this concern trackside flags only, not marshall flags (which indeed are only displayed as a stactic icon).

13. I voted those people down on Steam. Its ridiculous that anyone would post negative reviews for a free game like this. I've seen stupid reviews that state the controls are garbage and I'd bet they aren't using a wheel.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  14. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

The series has been added as a component to Stock Car Extreme, yes (not the original GSC).

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thank you,
    I ask out of curiosity. Due to lack of MP.
    Any plans in this regard?

The game is great, deserved MP. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

Wonderful. I will write a review. Is it possible for those of us who have the non steam version of GSCE to write a review on that?