1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured Copa Petrobras de Marcas Official Game Released

Discussion in 'Copa Petrobras de Marcas' started by Ryan Ogurek, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

grab_018.jpg
    Brazilian developer Reiza Studios has released the officially sponsored game Copa Petrobras de Marcas. Thanks to the title sponsor, Petrobras, the game is available as a free download.

"This official game reproduces the thrill of competing wheel-to-wheel with models from various automakers in some of the main Brazilian race tracks such as Interlagos, Curitiba and the newly reformed Goiânia." - Reiza Studios

grab_016.jpg

It certainly looks to be an interesting game, and it is at a very good price of free.

• Like Like x 19
  2. Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Mark Breslin

Mark Breslin
    Premium Member

Was planning to have 'quality time' with the wife tonight.............................oh well, they'll be other nights!! :whistling:
    I'm off to download now!:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hmm, no cars to select. Any idea?
    [​IMG]

5. Downloading as we speak....thanks for the 'heads up'.

6. Jake Adams

Jake Adams
    Premium Member

after you download and install make sure you use the sync tool in the main folder. Then the cars will show up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

Thanks.

It works, only the multiplayer is not active and i can't host.

8. Doesn't make the cars appear...any more ideas!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jake Adams

Jake Adams
    Premium Member

When using the sync make sure to click on the 3 files that are there. when you open sync only the first is highlighted

10. I tried again using the last download location on offer ("reiza") and also refusing the directx download and this worked.

Game looks brill (as expected, I have GSCE and run it every day) but I could have done with some warning about the new chicane at Interlagos!!!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Jake Adams

Jake Adams
    Premium Member

The cars are really rear end light . they keep coming around on me. Good fun though.

12. Gutted when I discovered that editing the Vertical FOV in the .plr file doesn't work. At the lowest available, 35, it feels like I'm driving it from the back seat..

Also, one thought, seeing as the first track I tried (Interlagos with chicane) seems to have been upgraded SIGNIFICANTLY, can I move it over to GSCE without causing any problems? I know that you can't port mods across to this so maybe there are problems the other way around?

13. Mine Gets Stuck on camero SS Install. Any Ideas? It says something about Corruption

14. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

You actually have to run the circuit. Or roller skate

I have had no issues outside of my AV going nuts at almost every EXE it encountered. I would deactivate your AV, run as admin, install at the top level of your drive (C or D or whatever, some of Reiza's games don't like to be in subdirectories) and finally make sure the cars are in the gamedata folder. Looks to me like installation was interrupted. Probably by the AV.

15. Peter Stokman

Peter Stokman
    Premium Member

after install and sync (all 3) finished i start the game and get error CRASH FILE and that was the game
    for free to good to be thrue ;)

have 16GB ram hd 7970Video 64bit syst and game say i do not fullfill the minimum requirements lol

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. anyone do have the rFm folder?

17. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

I am downloading now and seems there are alot of folks downloading this game. Try again later guys that are having issues and re download.

18. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

I have the same problem. Anyone have a solution?

19. First attempt corrupt download.
    Second attempt it installs and I close the synch Tool, cars show up but game crashes instantly with missing textures.
    Third attempt I made the rFm folder but no difference.
    Fourth attempt I ran the sync tool and cars failed to show, still had rFm folder present.
    Fifth attempt reinstalled and stopped synch tool as soon as it shows up, cars showed up again and now the game starts to load the track but when it's almost loaded it crashes again with more missing textures.

20. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

Stick with it if you are having problems downloading or updating this new sim as its worth it once you get it up and running. Its amazing what the team at Reiza can do with the old rFactor engine and at the price of nothing as well, Thanks.

Jason.