Copa Petrobras de Marcas

My install worked fine. During the install it automatically ran sync and updated about 60mb of files and then it started fine. Next, I copied my user data folder from GSCE and was good to go.

Installed this 2 times and still no cars. There's something wrong with this. Hopefully Reiza fix this soon.

I use W7 64bit

Last edited:
seems to be a whole host of problems going on with this but with my install if i remove the empty rFm folder the game refuses to start and throws up the crash dump, I add the empty folder (which remains empty after running the game) and it works and all cars apear...very odd, also somwhere along the way my sync must have sync'd as it doesnt show the files when i run it

Yes, it seems that sync-thing is broken and causes all these problems. I did reinstall again and this time cancelled syncing, now I have cars and I can drive.

Simplified graphics also make this run superbly, test driving one car on the track and fps's are around 500...

Downloaded, installed and sync and everything works perfectly (Win7 x64).
Excellent "sim" with Reiza quality, as we are used. Compared to the V8's, the cars are more friendly and enjoyable driving, "Goiania" track also deserves praise... Great job!

I too during 1st install cancelled autosync and everything appears to be working fine. I'm on W7 x64.
If i do run the sync it gives me these 4 files to download:

League,"Action","Type","Name","Last change","Size"
ReizaMarcas,"Sync","File","C:\Marcas\Support\Languages\Español.dic","16.10.2014 15:02:58","96,31 KB"
ReizaMarcas,"Sync","File","C:\Marcas\UserData\Petrobras\Petrobras.PLR","29.11.2014 14:45:55","25,47 KB"
ReizaMarcas,"Sync","File","C:\Marcas\Marcas Dedicated.exe","29.11.2014 14:33:58","0
ReizaMarcas,"Sync","File","C:\Marcas\Marcas.exe","29.11.2014 14:50:37","52,08 MB"

Gutted when I discovered that editing the Vertical FOV in the .plr file doesn't work. At the lowest available, 35, it feels like I'm driving it from the back seat..

Also, one thought, seeing as the first track I tried (Interlagos with chicane) seems to have been upgraded SIGNIFICANTLY, can I move it over to GSCE without causing any problems? I know that you can't port mods across to this so maybe there are problems the other way around?

Overall the quality is fantastic as usual. Kinda sucks honda isnt in it and we dont get the real race liveries but maybe someone might do a skinpack for the real ones soon.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 115 13.4%