Copa Petrobras de Marcas

For the moment I have seen two cases :
- the game with a fresh install crashes. So you have to do a synchro (or two or three sometimes)
- the game crashes after the synchro. The game probably works without any synchro. Cut your internet connection and reinstall it.

And Perhaps other cases I dont know yet

Ive had the same non sync issues..win 8.1..... but creating the rfm folder and copying the reiza01...files to it from gsc, as suggested before made it fire right up. :thumbsup:

grab_018.jpg

Brazilian developer Reiza Studios has released the officially sponsored game Copa Petrobras de Marcas. Thanks to the title sponsor, Petrobras, the game is available as a free download.

"This official game reproduces the thrill of competing wheel-to-wheel with models from various automakers in some of the main Brazilian race tracks such as Interlagos, Curitiba and the newly reformed Goiânia." - Reiza Studios

grab_016.jpg

It certainly looks to be an interesting game, and it is at a very good price of free.

Ive had the same non sync issues..win 8.1..... but creating the rfm folder and copying the reiza01...files to it from gsc, as suggested before made it fire right up. :thumbsup:
This allows me to fire up the game but the menu isnt showing any cars and only the safety car is selectable

Could some one give me an idiots guide to installing this......Ive downloaded the setup.exe and bin. Ive launched the setup but than i get stuck as it asks to insert a disk or find a file on my computer. When i direct to the bin file in my downloads it gives me an error and to find a different file?
what should be used to run a bin file?

cheers
anyone?
do i need to extract the bin file to a folder? do i need a program to do that?

Cheers

I can also confirm that copying my rfm folder from GSCE finally made my marcas work. I was having the same issue where it would crash before loading,I re downloaded, re installed, and re synced multiple times and this was the only thing to work so far. Game works great now. Thanks to whoever first suggested that.

I got the game finally to work, after 6-8 syncs without any vail. I don't know if it will work for others but this is what I eventually did:
In the sync window you can see 2 little icons with "options" and "help".
I clicked on the "options" icon, and ticked to compress the download, to force checksums, and to validate the files after sync. That did it for me, and I got the cars showing and the game working.

You need to have 2 files named 'Marcas_v101_Setup' one 520kb and the other 1,7GB in size.
Run the smallest file for installation.

Thanks Davy
I have downloaded both those files, Ive launched the setup exe. which works than i get asked to insert the disk or select the second file from my computer which i do but always says the file can not be found?
the Marcas_v101_setup.bin file is in my download section and my computer has defaulted to open it in notepad could that be the issue?
Sorry not so good with computers....Also using win 8.1

have you tried re-downloading the bin file? also make sure to delete the previous bin file(s) before downloading again

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%