GT5 Coolest car so far?

Is there Ferrari F355 in GT5? Please please can you post a pic if its there. Might be the only reason I will be buying GT5. :)

James stunning car, buts its not a DBR9. Hope its there aswell. That will be 2 reasons for me to get GT5 lol.

Sadly the F355 is not in the game, at GTPlanet it was one of the most popular cars that didnt make it into the game. Quite surprised they left it out, along with the Ferrari F50 and a few other classics. Ahh well, cant have em all.

It's not the fastest, best handling, best looking car or anything, but I got a Chevy Silverado Concept yesterday. It's not (yet) fully tuned, but @ almost 800HP and 1,5 tonne kurb weight, dropped on the ground so low that it looks like a low-rider it's just bad ass. I mean you can't go wrong with a damn truck waving it's rear in a cloud of smoke as it's powers out of a hairpin on Laguna Seca. Gotta drive this baby some more :)

Tried the isuzu 4200R concept I won somewhere and was quite surprised how fun it is to drive. It handles pretty neutral and it is quite fun to drive aggressively. Only bad thing about it is the braking. The way it likes to snap sideways on corner entry but that's the same for most gt5 cars...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back