• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Conundrum - What to get Xbox and Forza or Ps4 and GT

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Colin Doessel, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Colin Doessel

Colin Doessel

Ratings:
    +7
    Ok.

Its coming to xmas and I'm looking at getting one for the kids.
    Yes the kids :geek:

I've always been a fan of both series but havent taken the step into this gen consoles yet

If you could only get 1 which one would you prefer?

Doesnt worry me about what else they'll be able to play. They'll be happy with what I give them

Thanks for your input in advance

2. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Ratings:
    +26
    If it's for kids on a controller then Forza is better for that. On a wheel though it's pretty poor and in that scenario I'd go with GTS.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Colin Doessel

Colin Doessel

Ratings:
    +7
    i would like to try to connect my g27 up to use with it when given the opportunity

4. fasterbater

fasterbater
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    You will require a CronuxMax Drive Hub to connect a g27 to a PS4 or Xbox One as it is an officially unsupported wheel (without a converter such as the CronusMax, your G27 inputs will not be detected, nor will you feel any force feedback).

The device is around 80$, and I hear it works perfectly. Since the Xbox one supported G920 and PS4 supported G29 don't offer much more technically over a G27, the CronusMax is your best bet.

Im not affiliated in any way with the brand, nor do I own one (I use a T300 on PC/PS4) but I'm good enough at reading reviews to know it works for your application :)