1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Controller setup

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Michael Wickstrom, May 9, 2013.

1. Is there anyone who can solve the problem of the need to enter and load setup file to the controller every time I start the game up, in a way so that my specific controler setup automatically loaded with the game

2. If you mean that game automatically changes between controller profiles based on wheel/gears in use, I don't think it's possible. At least I haven't found a way to do it. Everytime I change between t500 rs and f1 wheels I have to load profile for it.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, as in this case I'd be more than happy to be wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I don't think you need to load your profile each time. Did it once while setting up the controls, saved it and forget about it and all seems to work fine.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah if you use only one controller profile you shouldn't need to load it everytime. Game remembers last profile used, at least it does with me. Like Bram said, set buttons etc. save and forget.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am only using my G27 wheel and pedals. Maybe its different if you use multiple controllers, but I don't know that for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  6. i can confirm also that it just loads up with your profile, no need to select it again.
    perhaps we will see a visual fix in the next update hey (",)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes it looks like it, but I've had a few times where it only loaded a setup for a gamepad and all my saved keys where missing and I had to find my saved g27 setup and load it manually, but it's back to normal now, however the controller still show as gamepad under controller setup but all my stored functions are ok and everything works as it where meant to do

• Like Like x 1
  8. yes thats what i see when i load up the game, so it entices you to choose your wheel again, ive had problem with other things too, but found that somehow most of peoples problems seem to be corrupt game profiles.

but anyhow, glad its all working for you....see you on the track maybe

• Like Like x 1
  9. Definitely I´ll be on the race track again, it went really well last time I attended, I'll just need some time for it ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. You can delete (take backups first) all controller ini files that you don't need from Formula Truck/Userdata/Controller. That way it shows only the ones you use.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yes I had the same thought, I try it later today