• Little Aussie Racing Cars: For when three-wide around a hairpin isn't quite close enough.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Controller problem - Rocket League Only!

Discussion in 'Rocket League' started by the_sigman, Aug 13, 2016.

1. the_sigman

the_sigman
    Sim racer, F1 news editor... Racing is in my blood Premium

Ratings:
    +1,884
    I was playing with Rocket League with the Logitech F310. Last week I had a problem problem. Buttons could not be detected. When I was in the main menu, nothing worked except the "Start" button, which creates me a second profile. As my controller was old I thought that was the source of my problems, I bought an Xbox360 controller for PC. I played yesterday and today until the afternoon. 3 hours later, same problems occur. I restarted my PC, nothing was solved. Please help, this is getting really annoying and if it keeps happening I will have to quit the game - which is a shame as it is really fun.

2. Ricoow

Ricoow
    RedShift Racing RDLMS #6 / RDRC #163 Premium

Ratings:
    +1,103
    Sounds weird, reinstall your USB drivers?

3. the_sigman

the_sigman

Ratings:
    +1,884
    Thought about that, but it is RL problem only, so I declined

4. Ricoow

Ricoow
    RedShift Racing RDLMS #6 / RDRC #163 Premium

Ratings:
    +1,103
    Never hurts to reinstall/update drivers. ;P Verified Gamecache in Steam?

5. the_sigman

the_sigman

Ratings:
    +1,884
    It works for now after a reinstall. But I don't know if it is a permanent or a temporary fix.