• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Controller - poor grip on turns

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by alexpar, Jul 11, 2014.

1. alexpar

alexpar

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I have a problem with my controller or game, I don't know. On turns when I leave it and add some throttle my car slide on track. Someone get the same problem? I use different setups, mix3 and best tires but it doesn't help me to make good time. With keyboard I haven't this problem. Maybe I too much speeding but when I don't do this, time is much worse. My times in Toro Rosso (career) are between 14-17 places on expert! Anyone help me, please? How to remedy?

2. Jacob Fræer

Jacob Fræer

Ratings:
    +23
    Practice and it'll be better. You can't be a fast driver just right away. F1 2013 has way more oversteer and throttle sensitivity than 2012, so get used to it and be gently with the throttle. And don't use a keyboard. Buy a wheel. Way more fun.

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. RakeWorm

RakeWorm

Ratings:
    +34
    Managing throttle with a pad can be rather frustrating, especially if it is a very worn out pad - the buttons tend to lose the little resistance they had to begin with. I have found myself a bit more successful switching out my main pad with my rarely used backup pad.

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Jacob Fræer

Jacob Fræer

Ratings:
    +23
    Buy a new pad then. Or even better: buy a wheel... Problem solved mate

5. alexpar

alexpar

Ratings:
    +0
    Okey guys I bought PS4, now I use xbox emulator to pad. DS4 have regulated L2, R2 to throttle and brake. Now I am learn that(?) - bad eng sorry. So thanks for opinions :)