1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Controlled online-racing series?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Paul-Malcolm, May 21, 2016.

1. Hello,

Does anyone know of a controlled online-racing series?

I'm looking for a series that is purely about the driver and nothing to do with car setup. I would like to jump into equal machinery with equal setups and no driving aids; to win or lose based on ability alone.

Many thanks,

2. quicksilver384

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff

Hi and welcome to RD.

Most racing that goes on here is a free setup (you can make any change you want) however we do run a Mini Friday club event on Automobilista using the Mini Challenge cars which we do set it to a fixed setup so all you can change is Brake pressure, fuel level and steering lock. I would still check out the other sims too as there may be something that tickles your fancy :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. iRacing, as much as it is costly and time consuming, has an awesome online career setup and the starting point is a fixed setup MX-5 career path. I'd search for new customer voucher codes, there are plenty of them usually for this game and give it a blast.
  4. Mod Edit: Recruiting and/or advertising for leagues is not permitted. Please see our Terms of Service.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016