F1 2010 Contract Offers

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I start a career of seven years. After winning championship like second pilot with my Lotus the first year, BMW Sauber proposed a contract but i had choose to be first pilot and i stay with Lotus. After 6 races in second season, (91 pts in championship) no proposition anyway. i'm level 27 reputation ... hope proposition for middle season

Season 1 lotus $500,000 , WDC - red bull offer $11.500,000
Season 2 red bull $11,500,000, WDC, WCC, ferrari offer $18,000,000
Season 3 ferrari $18,000,000, after Monza, WDC, mercedes offer $23,000,000, red bull offer $26,000,000 - undecided yet, waiting for a lesser team as want to learn manual gears next season so need lower objectives.

I am in my first season with 4 races to go i have offers from all the new teams, BMW Sauber and Force India.

Do you think if you complete all of your R&D objectives in all practice sessions as well as qualy and race it makes a difference to what contracts are offered?

Before i had a HD failure and had to start again i always started P1 but ended up skipping to qualy once i learnt the track had my set up worked out, i did not get the same offers i have now at roughly the same point of the season, i almost finished my first season before having to start again and only got offers from the new teams, now force india and bmw are an option.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back