F1 2012 Contract Offer Mid Season

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Loving the game after the patches, knowing it will 99% be safe to play again I continued my career to Germany.

After the race I got a contract offer from Sauber (yey!)
ContractOffer.jpg

I know it may sound stupid but when it says "you will not be able to take part in any future contract negotiations for next season", is that correct? Wanted to double check from users experiences as if it is for the next 1.5 seasons I may hold out with Force India to see what offers I get at the end of the current season.

Ta for any help guys,
Dan.

Thats means nobody will offer you anything during the reminder of the season.
That make sure you will have to drive the Sauber next season.

I will say take it. Sauber is a very competitive car in the game and I personally think it is better than Lotus. Unless you know you will get the nod from Big Three, take it and you should be compete WDC next season

Thanks Edonglv :)

Have around 25/30 points with Force India and equal status, most of then I got at Valencia where the FI seems to be great at and Silverstone where it was pouring it down.

Playing legend AI with all assists off etc and quite a few races ATM are just me getting a good start and then having a huge queue of cars behind me throughout the race, I seem to either finish 8th/9th or 16th/17th depending on track hehe, nowhere inbetween them :( Hows the Williams?

In my first season I drove for Caterham, got an offer from Torro but turned them down, the following season Caterham moved up a tier and Torro moved down. It seems like the cars improve if you do well.

My first season with Caterham, legend difficulty. 8th at Melbourne, Won at Malaysia(Safety car was out after I just pitted, so it is really lucky), 4th in Shanghai (which is my hometown), 3rd in Sakir, won at Barcelona (Found two major glitch so I can do a 1 minute 20 lap in race), won at Monaco(easy one just clog the whole field)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back