F1 2012 Continue career from F1 2010?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,

I'm about to start my 3rd season in F1 2010 (I only play 100% races, so it takes time...) but F1 2012 seems really cool, so I wonder if there is a way to somehow save my career progress into F1 2012 and keep progressing from season 3 in F1 2012? I guess not... any ideas?

Thanks!

Well, it'd be kinda hard to do that. I mean, it could be done in their office, but to make it like this so every normal user can do it, I don't see it possible. Each game is different and the save has to be adjusted. I don't know what coding they use for the saves, but it may be very easy and it may be very hard. But we can't decrypt the save files yet anyways, so no - not possible. Also they'd like to /reset/ the multiplayer stats/levels/etc. But it's actually a really good idea. For example, they can add a stat "wins in F1 2010/11/12/total" and such stuff. It'd be cool.

Well, the majority of sports games don't do such a thing to begin with, so to see CM implement it would be really surprising.

As Kristian said though, we don't really know how compatible the game saves are or if they even are to begin with.

Well, the majority of sports games don't do such a thing to begin with, so to see CM implement it would be really surprising.

As Kristian said though, we don't really know how compatible the game saves are or if they even are to begin with.

Indeed. That's why I'm still playing FIFA 11 more than 12...I simply like my maxed out "Be a Pro" goalkeeper way too much. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back