• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Apps CONTENT MANAGER

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by enduroracer, Nov 29, 2017.

1. enduroracer

enduroracer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Help, since recent windows update, been having problems, everytime i drive and go to use another car/track it bounces back to selection screen and have verify integrity of game before i can play again! I read a thread earlier to use content manager. Any help finding said App would be greatly appreciated as its 'driving' me carazy!

2. Brownninja97

Brownninja97

Ratings:
    +1,178
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  3. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,349
    I donated $10 and it feels like way too little. Fantastic software.

• Agree Agree x 9
  4. enduroracer

enduroracer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks all. Donated, got software and key.
    Assuming you have to launch the game through the app, but it wont launch game from app and if I try running game normally it still wont start? Have I got to verify game again before it will work?

5. ALB123

ALB123

Ratings:
    +254
    @enduroracer I recommend you go into Settings > Content Manager > Drive. The very first setting available to you should be called "Game Starter". I highly recommend using AppID and leave a checkmark in the option "Try to start Steam if not running" unless there is a specific reason you don't want steam running.

AppID seems to produce the fastest load times and yes...you only have to "load" Content Manager. As soon as you hit the green GO! button on the main Drive > Single > Quick it takes care of assetto corsa for you. I'm sure someone could supply you with a much more technical answer. All I know is, I hit GO! and I'm on the track in 15 seconds, if I don't care about tuning, of course. :)

I couldn't speak highly enough of this program. It's an absolute game changer. You can use it to get as organized as you'd like...or as little as you'd like. The only limit is you....Welcome to Zombo.com!!! :devilish:

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. enduroracer

enduroracer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    @ALB123 thanks for your help, think i got there in the end. Just acclimatizing myself to the menus!

7. Grand Tourist

Grand Tourist
    Enjoying the beautiful world of Assetto Corsa Premium

Ratings:
    +1,276
    Where to put preset files for preview? CM noob here

8. ALB123

ALB123

Ratings:
    +254
    If these are Presets you downloaded, I believe you can just drag & drop them into CM.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Grand Tourist

Grand Tourist

Ratings:
    +1,276
    Thx

10. bob76

bob76

Ratings:
    +94

11. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    hmm gave them a donation of 7 bucks a day and half ago and still no key .i noticed a few other people have had this happen also ,sent them a message but no response from the russians

12. Grand Tourist

Grand Tourist

Ratings:
    +1,276
    That's why I donated just the one € first, to see if it worked. It did work for me, so I donated some extra money. Give it a week, they get lots of emails and messages to deal with, I think.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Shigeno427

Shigeno427

Ratings:
    +18
    I believe it's an automated process upon donation that you receive an e-mail, if you don't get it then they suggest to contact them.

I donated (in Euro) on the 7th Jan at 11:44 and immediately (within seconds) got an e-mail to my paypal e-mail address with the code.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ALB123

ALB123

Ratings:
    +254
    I can certainly understand being a bit ticked off at not receiving a code immediately. It's nothing done intentionally and it seems to happen completely at random. Such a very weird problem.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    got it ,thanks for the reply guys, they should really look into why this is happening though

• Agree Agree x 1