• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Content manager full version

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Zoltan76, May 15, 2017.

1. Zoltan76

Zoltan76
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    Hi everybody,

I use the CM for a while now and wanted to get access to the features sported by only the full version. So I wanted to donate but the form kept asking what my phone number was. Not the mobile one but the other one. Man. This is 2017 for God's sake and I oly have mobile phone. I wrote to the devs twice but no answer... Any idea???

2. Jeron Bleeco

Jeron Bleeco

Ratings:
    +20
    Odd I didn't get that request and if I did I used cell# ....I donated thru paypal I believe.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
  3. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,627
    Same here. Contact the app creator (x4fab I think?), he's usually good at getting these things sorted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zoltan76

Zoltan76
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    I've tried to contact him. No answer... twice.

5. ws11

ws11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Andy-R

Andy-R

Ratings:
    +191
    So I've seen some images with multiple cars in the showroom... does anyone know how to do it?

7. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,436
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Franz Surowetz

Franz Surowetz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
    ich habe auch bezahlt, aber der Schlüssel für die Vollversion ist auch nach 3 tage,und mehrmaligen Anfragen keine Reaktion.
    Ich habe auch bezahlt, aber der Schlüssel für die Vollversion ist auch nach 3 Tagen, und mehrere Anfragen keine Reaktion
    :(:(:teuflisch:

MOD-Edit: ENGLISH only here at RD.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2017
  9. GSUS969

GSUS969

Ratings:
    +0
    I have donated and have yet to receive a key. I've emailed cm-support@assettocorsa.club at least three times now and have no response. I would personally suggest anyone avoids this program.

• Angry Angry x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,436
    How long ago did you donate?

11. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +355
    You first message and it is to tell people to avoid the best app ever created for Assetto Corsa by a guy that has been supporting his customers above any expectations any body can have.
    Really?

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. darkelf1

darkelf1

Ratings:
    +48
    i love this tool, good to manage skins...:thumbsup:

13. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,436
    But the dude ran off with his five bucks @Cote Dazur and we are all in on the scam!!!!! (seems legit)

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. guidofoc

guidofoc

Ratings:
    +111
  15. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    I don't use this app ( just a personal choice as this app seems very very good ).... but the author seems absent for a rather long time there:
    x4fab was last seen: Jun 16, 2017

Hoping for all he'll answer your messages soon. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +812
    I just heard about one guy in a club race that he donated but didn't get a key. He then found out that it's an automatic process and he found the bug:
    To get your key instantly you need to donate but put your email, just your email into the comment too.
    No guarantee for it but I did it looong ago and I got my key after a few seconds!
    If you can and want to, just donate the minimum again and put the email in the comment at the donate site. Should solve it :)

Again: I can't guarantee that it works but I can tell you that content manager is an awesome tool!

17. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,436
    Stefano donated a couple days ago and received his key in under an hour...maybe you guys need to check your spam folder or something.....

18. Eddy

Eddy
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +145
    Yeah as rasmus said you need to add your email to the comment, I forgot to do that so just donated another $1, it does say in the instructions when you buy it but I just didn't read then properly first time.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Manfredk2

Manfredk2

Ratings:
    +25
    same for me, i forgot my e-mail and didnt receive the key. Donated again (only one dollar) and got the key within one our

• Like Like x 1
  20. 2hats

2hats

Ratings:
    +0
    why did they remove race department support ? was my main reason for purchasing this addon.....:(

• Sad Sad x 1