Consoles (and futurely PC) UI

It won't come to PC, at least not this year. So don't get your hopes high for a new UI :) Maybe after they release the game on console next year, and they see the UI is well received.. but still I think they'll keep the same menu theme we've had so far on the PC.

They need more race class cars . I quite like the UI as it stands . but things have to be kept simple for Consoles.

I have a feeling that AC will be using the PC user base for some testing for content & changes to
things like Ai updates & racing modes.

You never know with Porsche , I seem to remember some one at AC said they had a suprize install later this year realating to future content.

I can not see how Porsche can keep sticking with the current deal they have with EA only , its far to limited a way to get their products in the public game domain.

Most games sims find aways to get Porsche in game by using the likes of RUF so what is the point of Porsche play hard to get.

Getting some LMP cars would be nice , again Audi & Toyota would not be to hard but again Porsche could be the limiting factor.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%