F1 2013 Console Patch #2 hit today?? (Confirmed)

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I was just going to run a few laps in my new career and had to get a new patch downloaded. I know the console patch used PC patches 1-4 but I swear this patch has adjusted or "fixed" rear end grip. For instance, in Maylaysia, Sector 2 -- off camber corner after the hairpin ... easy to spin out normally at the end or a race (or at the very least kick out the back end). I had zero issues with Toro Rosso at all. Maybe I'm seeing things or "feeling" things. But with 1/1 wings and 9/9 spring with 5/5 ARB -- you'd think the car would be easy to get the back end out.

Anyone else notice the new patch and or the above noted effect?

A patch which fixes a number of issues for F1 2013 will be going live on Xbox 360 today. We’re expecting the patch to already be rolling out across Xbox Live but please be patient as there may be a slight delay as it propagates across the entire network.

Fixes Include
  • Rebalanced the audio mix to make the players engine louder and other cars quieter when racing in a bunch
  • Corrected the material for the grass on New Delhi
  • Fixed the equal performance handling files for specific cars on three tracks
  • Fixed an issue with the AI having the incorrect amount of fuel after changing from one shot qualifying to short or full qualifying
  • The pit lane camera option will now save correctly
Source

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back