1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Congratz to David and family

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Jun 13, 2011.

1. A HUGE congratz to David and his family on the new little one. May your family be blessed for many years to come and the Hubbard's wish you all the best!!! :doublethumb: I know it's a couple weeks late but heck I didn't know... hehe... Better late than never. :D

2. Thanks Joe, Martha was born on the evening of the Atlanta race after a protracted labour that started the previous evening, hence my abscence from that race, which is a shame as I love Atlanta!

Martha Alice weighed in at 8lb3oz and is doing great at the moment, despite her best attempts to keep me awake at night I hope to be back on iRacing more often in the near future. It feels like I have been away for ages, but had a cracking race last night at Spa.

3. Congrats!!!!!
    That is awesome!

4. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Congrats David. I used to use the reason of racing late night with looking after our 2nd child when she was born hehe. Wish you the best m8.

5. Congratulations David, but typical of a women eh? like she couldn't have just waited till the Road Atlanta race was over! :)

6. congrats David, all the best

7. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

All the best, mate :)

8. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Good news! Congrats David.

9. Enjoy David!

10. Bram

Bram