Congratz to David and family

A HUGE congratz to David and his family on the new little one. May your family be blessed for many years to come and the Hubbard's wish you all the best!!! :doublethumb: I know it's a couple weeks late but heck I didn't know... hehe... Better late than never. :D

Thanks Joe, Martha was born on the evening of the Atlanta race after a protracted labour that started the previous evening, hence my abscence from that race, which is a shame as I love Atlanta!

Martha Alice weighed in at 8lb3oz and is doing great at the moment, despite her best attempts to keep me awake at night I hope to be back on iRacing more often in the near future. It feels like I have been away for ages, but had a cracking race last night at Spa.

Congratulations David, but typical of a women eh? like she couldn't have just waited till the Road Atlanta race was over! :)

Thanks Joe, Martha was born on the evening of the Atlanta race after a protracted labour that started the previous evening, hence my abscence from that race, which is a shame as I love Atlanta!

Martha Alice weighed in at 8lb3oz and is doing great at the moment, despite her best attempts to keep me awake at night I hope to be back on iRacing more often in the near future. It feels like I have been away for ages, but had a cracking race last night at Spa.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%