Confusing problem with my password...

I've got a weird and confusing problem with my password...
When I first register, I used my twitter and connect to racedepartment. The confirmation E-mail was in my junk mail box, but I recovered it and I was able to make a post. Now I find that I can only login on my home computer where the login status has been remembered.

I try to change my password, but the settings say that I don't have a password. I click "create a password", and it says an E-mail is sent to my mailbox but it's not there, not even in the junk mailbox. Then I click "generate password" again, it says I must sign in to do that. So I choose link to my twitter, and I'm in. However, it now asks for my "current password", and I don't have one. I'm really confused... What should I do now... I don't want to register another Email address.

When you registered with Twitter, it should also let you login via Twitter still.

What happens if you click on "login" and click the Twitter button?

If you successfully logged in you can change your password via your control panel here http://www.racedepartment.com/account/security

Let me know if that works for you please.
I realize that I can login with Twitter now...
The pannel asks for an existing password, which I don't have. So I guess I'll use Twitter to login all the time?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%