conflict with STCC2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finally got my race07 in working order again. However, I had to remove the STC mod completely (and one does tend to forget the sound files ...). Could it be that it conflicts with STCC02 or raceroom the free addon for race07, both of which I installed in the last week? anyone else got these installed and running stc mod at the same time? where can i check which spots are occupied by these addons? raceroom adds the f1 cars, stcc2 adds the 2010 stcc field, two volvos in a separate class and the 2010 camaro cup. maybe simbin is running out of space for mods and addons?

There's probably a clash in either the ModelID or the ClassID which is causing it to mismatch and minidump, if this is the case.. a patch is needed to solve the problem...

i hade the same problem my game just direktly shot down when i joind a server but find it out that the bug come whit the tracks så i test to delete all my tracks for the game and put in stc tracks agian and then its work.

hope you anderstand :)

thx Robin, I will give it a shot and come back tonight, right now my install is STC free and I will download a fresh STC install and pop it in without any changes, if it works for Ivo and Andreas it should work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%