1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Configure Dedicated Server to drive MODS

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Ian Navarro, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Hi guys! I've been playing multiplayer on GSC for a few weeks, and i enjoyed it a lot, but then i wanted to try to drive the DTM's on multiplayer with friends and I wasn't able to make it happen. We've been playing creating an online room on the multiplayer options and this, in our case those not permit to play mods. So my question is: I suppose that we have to configure the dedicated server to be able to play with mods, the THING is that when we configure the server, everytime says Join Timed Out when we've already oppened ports. What do we have to do?

If someone could help us we would really appreciate it.
    Thank you very much!
  2. Anybody??
  3. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Hi Ian, sorry, I forgot to reply here.

TCP port 34747 must be opened. In addition to this, the UDP port numbers are listed in the multiplayer.ini as 34597 and 34697 by default need to be opened. You need to open from these two UDP numbers upwards for each server you have open.
  4. Thank you very much fr you reply. I have to say that i already read that i need to have those ports oppened and i do have, but i've been looking for multiplayer.ini and i haven't seen the file. Is it in the main directory?
    Apart from that, Who has to open the ports of multiplayer.ini? The server, the clients or both?
  5. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Not a clue, that's where my techie skills end! Hopefully someone else here knows!

Edit: try UserData\profile name

(Maybe create a profile just for dedicated servers)
  6. Thanks Andrew! I appreciate your effort. I tried everything but i didn't work. I've been looking around for the solution but i haven't find the right think to make me able to play on a server with mods.

Does anyone knows how I can solve it?