1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Configuration has encountered a problem?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Brad Merys, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Been a little while since I've fired up Evo and after steam starts I get a configuration error with option to send to Microsoft.

Looked at the configuration application and seems ok. Have just installed an ATI 5770 from a 8800gts. Any recent patches out there for this game? Any one have similar difficulties? Thx.

2. I have a 5770 and no issues for me. Whats the OS?

I moved from a 4870 so the drivers were the same.

3. Have you tried right clicking on Evo in your games list and redone the "Video and Language Options"

Edit: yeah, you did that

4. you could try deleting the 2 blob files in the steam directory, they sometimes get corupt and you`ll need your password.

5. Yeah...needed a reinstall. I was trying everthing on the planet to avoid that as I wasn't sure how difficult it would be because of the steam files.

In the end, it seems the Steam.dll file corrupted. Turns out however it was an easy install and all is now fine. Thx for the replies all.