1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Config Tool

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by mkel1966, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Hi, I just got this game and when I click play on steam and choose "configuration tool" this is what comes up. I have the latest drivers. When I click "continue", I'm able to play the game but I'm just worried something wrong might come up. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
    . Video Driver error.JPG
    System(new/first build):
    Mobo: asus maximus VII hero / GPU: msi gtx970 / win8.1 64 / 8gb ram
  2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

That´s peculiar.

Try installing the DX9 version that comes with the game - it´s on the \Support\DirectX folder. Let us know how that goes.
  3. Hi,,,the directx folder is empty but on the sysinfo it shows this...
  4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Oops it shouldnt be empty. We have an update coming up tonight and we´ll include it then, please check again in a couple of hours and let us know how that goes.
  5. I have read other people having the same issue with different games and they said to install the 'directx redistributable" from windows so older versions of directx would have no problem to install. If I do that do I have to uninstall/reinstall the game? Thanks for the quick response.

edit: I'm also waiting for GSCExtreme on steam and I might have the same issue if I wouldn't be able to fix this.
  6. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

I think the idea is that we'll include the appropriate files so it won't be necessary, but you shouldn't have to reinstall if you were to...
  7. Thanks a lot. Great game, great support.
  8. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

The update is in now and includes the Dx9c version the game requires. Please try installing it and see if it changes things for you.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I did a fresh install just to make sure. I have the updates, and ran the DXSETUP application....
    Still, when I choose the "config tool" first, it's showing the same hardware error but if I choose to click the "play" button I'm able to play the game really good with no problems at all. Could this still be fixed? I'm really new to pc gaming and just don't know what to do next.