Concept Car Competition: Budget Vehicle!

Concept Car Competition: Reasonably Priced Vehicle!

So to keep things simple and easy, why don't we make a budget vehicle? It won't have to be immensely detailed and could be really easy. We could get say.......two months to get a model finished?

Criteria:

Max power:

Petrol: 150HP (Min HP 80)
Diesel: 120HP (Min HP 70)

Fuel Type - Any

Max weight - 1300kg (Minimum weight 900kg)

Engine type - 4cyliders or less (Rotaries, Hybrids or Electric cars are allowed, however there needs to be some sort of realism factor. You can't have a 5-seat electric car that costs $10000 USD and only weighs 1000kg.)

Price Cap - $16000 USD (It shouldn't be too sophsiticated)

Drive line - 2WD. FWD or RWD. No AWD cars allowed.

Occupants: Must seat at least four, but can at maximum have eight.

Length: At least 3.8m, no longer than 4.6m.

Bodystyle: Any. However, it needs to seat at least four and fit in the length requirements.

Engine Location: Yet again, any. However it needs to be realistic.

Additional rules:

The car must have at least one other wheel style choice, one other color choice and one other random choice of your choosing. This could be a spoiler or anything, interior colors, or even another body style.

- The Car must be legal. It needs plates, lights, and others. The more the merrier. (Indicators, maybe?)

Ok, let's get crackin'! :biggrin:

DEADLINE:

MAY 15th, 2010

This is way overdue but I will obviously not finish my car! I just finished my master degree and there was just way too much to do near the deadline. I did make numerous rough designs and had great time doing so, but I see the deadline is met now. Sorry for not contributing, but thanks for a great competition:good:

Looking forward to the voting, you guys did a great job with your cars!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back