Computer Spec help

Hey,

I'm a complete noob when it comes to computer specs but I like the look of Assetto Corsa and I'd like to know if my PC would be able to run it. I know my PC is pretty bad which is why I'm asking here, don't want to spend money to find I can't run it, and in the likelihood I can't, what I should try and upgrade? Cheers. )

064e8e787377b94af26a3855f8d548af.png

Ok both pieces got delivered today and both have been installed. The only question I have is how do I actually know that my computer is using my graphic card (except testing it on a game of course ;)) since when I run dxdiag it says my processor is my old graphics card? Many thanks! :)

Ok both pieces got delivered today and both have been installed. The only question I have is how do I actually know that my computer is using my graphic card (except testing it on a game of course ;)) since when I run dxdiag it says my processor is my old graphics card? Many thanks! :)

1. First go to Nvidia website and download the newest drivers from their site. Save it to your desktop.
2. Unplug your computer and install the psu and gpu.
3. Plug the video cable you will be using from your monitor into the new gpu.
4. Boot up your computer and go to the saved driver file on your desktop.
5. Let the driver finish installing and do a restart.
6. Enjoy your new found gaming freedom!

Mate, come to Australia. Then you'll know what crap internet is all about.

We pay three times as much per month, for internet that is twice as worse than India's broadband.

I'm talking like 900kb/s. Utter trash.

I think it's actually been confirmed, that for a developed first world country, we have the worst internet.

You must live in a capital city and get Broadband 2, which is as high as available in slow old Oz. I live in a provincial city, still can only get Broadband 1, and very little likelihood of an improvement from the NBN, even if the Government doesn't kill it (as planned :mad: ).
I live in Perth, and my house can only get ADSL 1. :(
We tried to get ADSL 2+ but Telstra said that there were no available ports. lol

The Lib's are gonna screw it up royally.

Uk doesn't have much fiber Saleem, although I have. 80mb down and 20mb up now I can get fiber optic. Before that I got 1.5mb down.

UK has a lot of fiber optic, just not in some popular areas where you would expect it lol.

Who are you getting 20mb upload with? Im on Virgins top fibre optic package, 130mb (down) still only peaks at 6mb (up). Hopefully they will do something about the upload when I get upgraded to 150mb in the summer.

UK has a lot of fiber optic, just not in some popular areas where you would expect it lol.

Who are you getting 20mb upload with? Im on Virgins top fibre optic package, 130mb (down) still only peaks at 6mb (up). Hopefully they will do something about the upload when I get upgraded to 150mb in the summer.

Yeah i think i worded that wrongly, I live on a brand new housing estate and it took 4 years after they finished for BT to give us FTTC, My cabinet was the first in a very large town.

Im on Sky, which is the BT Openreach Fiber service.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%