Components/parts/suppliers

Brian Clancy

Premium
This is the place to post any intresting parts, components and suppliers that are relevant to the forum :D
11062890_Electronic_Components_Packs_For_Schools_Electronic_Hobbiest.jpg

PLEASE ONLY POST PARTS AND SUPPLIERS HERE........Discuss parts etc in the chat or component disscusions threads, Thanks!:cool:

Depends on if you want it digital or analogue. Analogue you'd want a pot and if digital a simple momentary switch, a microswitch works well but you don't get any feel from the switch itself as in the G27 shifter paddles. Will.

Upvote 0
Depends on if you want it digital or analogue. Analogue you'd want a pot and if digital a simple momentary switch, a microswitch works well but you don't get any feel from the switch itself as in the G27 shifter paddles. Will.

You can use sliders instead of gearing to a pot for the clutch paddles. The Thrustmaster RGT uses this idea, although the paddles in that wheel are far too weak.

I have also seen that someone has been developing FFB sliders for home use, the idea does work in multi-million pound simulator rigs, and I can't wait to get my hands on a couple of them.

Extra digital switches next to the paddles could also be a good idea too, maybe for brake bias or other balancing tool :p

Upvote 0
http://sim-sport.net/

Specialized mostly in turn-key units for real race car drivers that are setup to feel like that specific driver's car as much as possible. Most of their products are also designed to withstand the type of punishment a real race car driver would deliver i.e. SLAMMING the shifter into gear etc...

But they also stock things like Bodnar's and will ship same day World Wide.

Upvote 0

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 77 18.7%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 28.0%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 67 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.7%