1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Component manager problem.

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Neil Bateman, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Hi, when i am in the main menu i dont see the componnent manager at the top, is this an install problem or does it not exist anymore. Please help.

[​IMG]

2. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I can only remeber this in the multiplayer and develop part of the game. Can't remember it in the single player part of the game, but could be mistaken.

Now it only seems to excist in the developer part...

3. mydriaz

mydriaz
    Premium Member

you're right, component manager does not exist anymore since a few releases (don't remember exactly what version...). All installations must be made trough manage mod in the launcher.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok thanks for the replies guys.

5. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

It'll probably vanish in the gold release in all screens. They cant remove it in multiplayer, as it;s needed there to join games. The multiplayer software still has many fails in it. I suspect that if they have that sorted, it will be removed there as well.

Develop I do not know. an imagine it has a value being present there. But judging on the fact that it;s gone in offline now, suggests, it will be removed at all.