Misc Complex Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to actually go off and find who's MODS you are using and ask them if it at least okay to use their stuff in your upload.

Mentioning one person, and then giving a general thanks to anyone else, doesn't really seem to me that you have contacted them.....or for that matter actually know whos work you may be using.

Out of the 740+ mb :confused: this file size is......how much of that is actually your own original work?

First - I have contacted them and have permision.
Second - only me convert tracks from 2012\2011 to the 2013 game and this is my work with "740+ mb :confused:" size. Hope, U not on dial-up internet ;).

You haven't contacted me?

You are using at least 6 or 7 of my helmets, plus all the classic cars I have done.

Yet you claim you have contacted everyone involved and have their prior permission?

Last edited:
Get the creator's real permissions and don't tell us, that you have them.
You didn't even mention the actual creators.
So why making up such a mod? Just to get some attention? If so, make something by yourself

@miver

I would certainly suggest that you re-visit your credit list, and be a more specific about who deserves credit. Diplomatically you just know it's the right thing to do as a minimum.

Preferably you should have contacted them all.

Thanks

May be just given him some honey, he will be happy :D, he's bowl look pretty empty now ^^

Sure, but I will the honey where the sun doesn't shine.

@miver You are also using my helmets and I never gave you any permission for that.

If this stealing in this community doesn't stop, I will stop making anything anymore.
Maybe some of us modders should consider charging for the efforts we put into our creations. There are very few here who make great and realistic skins and it's just shame, that all this work is not respected. We do it for FREE, because we love to paint and make the game's textures even more realistic.
But maybe we shouldn't go on, doing it for free, if there are still idiots here, who steal and abuse our hard work.

Though I understand your frustrations, you should know that it would be the end of modding if any money changed hands to obtain them.

That would be illegal ...

Cheers :)

Supla has a nice GF....apparently there is a lopsided D and F cup issue but payment in kind of some description perhaps?

LMFAO

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Lol!
But it's just p.... me off to see those noobs stealing our stuff, re-releasing it and not even asking for permission. There must be stricter rules. It's not only about stealing our work, there are people who even use our textures, without any major changes, and say that they've done it. Honestly, ML, Pebz. and me paint almost every single detail from scratch. Even the bolts are scratch painted and, even if you don't see it clearly, painted with a lot of attention to details.

"I made a cube!"
"I made the block!"
But I udated some parts, made new blocks and сonstructed from these parts of the new house. And suggest free for all.

"No, no! Dont use our blocks!"

Ok. Just for myself ;)

@miver really mate, don't be an idiot. I was only asking for clarity regarding what had been used, thats all. I hadn't been contacted as you said, but if I had been, I'm sure it wouldn't have been an issue on my part.

But please don't compare 9 or 10 hours work at least per peice to a cube. It's a little more than that, thanks.

"I made a cube!"
"I made the block!"
But I udated some parts, made new blocks and сonstructed from these parts of the new house. And suggest free for all.

Ok. Just for myself ;)

Seems like you don't get what we were saying.
Paint something, make it look nice and add a bit of realism. Then you might get what modding is about

"I made a cube!"
"I made the block!"

Ok. Just for myself ;)

But still do a little update on any other work without permission still stealing, if i just add a sponsor on any car maded from scratch by an other one, its still not my work and still stealing.

"I made a cube!"
"I made the block!"

Ok. Just for myself ;)

If you are suggesting that you do not see a problem here, then this thread isn't going to last much longer.

If you won't at LEAST give credit to those who's mods are contained within your mod, then it will be closed and removed.

Even if the credit is given, you attitude may be enough to warrant it's removal, because the modder's who work you have used will not like that attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%