Complete V6 Hybrid Engine Audio - OSD/LCD Display - Tire/Effects  - Car Track & Balance Update

Misc Complete V6 Hybrid Engine Audio - OSD/LCD Display - Tire/Effects - Car Track & Balance Update Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
get everything execpt the liveries to work i added them seperately but it didn't work so what should do?
I'm not really sure what the problem is. Nobody else is having this problem. Should be straight forward where you just copy and pasts livery files.
If you delete your Ferrari livery, the cars/fe2 one and add my cars/fe2 then it has to work.
Let me know

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects update with Camera files with a new update entry:

Updated Race View Camera Files

Hi Guys

In this update I have made some adjustments to the race view camera file settings. With Red Bull I found that with the previous version being to close to the steering wheel made judging apex's and taking corners a bit harder. With all the new settings this should give you better accuracy which would obviously improve your lap times.

Have fun

View attachment 158363

View attachment 158364
View attachment 158365
View attachment 158366...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there my friend

You need to be a bit more specific with the car liveries. If you are using F1 2014 I can give you a few tips. First thing you would need to load this raceload.jpk file into the main game directory.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/amc2a2mqjxldqwu/raceload.jpk?dl=0

When you copy any one of my liveries you must copy the entire livery folder over the original game livery. With any livery mod I always recommend that you use the original game livery folder and then copy my folder over it. You should be asked to replace the files, just say yes.

As an example take my Ferrari livery and copy that into F1/2014/cars/fe2
http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...ed-livery-design-steering-wheel-garage.10871/

With the tire mod I've only made a made a few modifications to tires, 2016 tire colors with improved slick tire texture,tread and wear. I've tried to keep the textures and wear a bit more natural. You can add heavy wear textures to the tires but this looks a bit too unrealistic for me. There will be a tire update very soon with different tire textures and wear, also some changes to pit stops with new track tire options.

Let me know how with liveries and if if you need some more hep you know where to find me

Regards

ClimaxF1
Hey its me again just a slight bug i found in this mods can't go on the gravel or you get stuck until you slowly slight out of the gravel or hit a wall i lost 5 laps on a 100% in austria at turn 4 so might want to look into that

Hey its me again just a slight bug i found in this mods can't go on the gravel or you get stuck until you slowly slight out of the gravel or hit a wall i lost 5 laps on a 100% in austria at turn 4 so might want to look into that

You supposed to get stuck, that's the whole point of gravel, otherwise it would be tar. In real F1 it's no different. Will not be making any changes. It's right the way is.

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects update with Camera files with a new update entry:

F1 Steering Wheels & Race View Camera Update

Hi Guys

Since the steering wheels do form part of the cars interior I thought this would make a great add-on.
I've put together all my latest steering wheel designs for all F1 Teams in one package to go hand in hand with all my livery designs for easy installation.

- Special thanks to fluffydave with his awesome designs for Force India, Torro Rosso & Manor Racing steering wheels

P.S. The steering wheels...

Realistic Tire Grip & New Pirelli Tire design

Hi Guys

They say leave the best for last. This is definitely one of my favorite updates with new improved tire grip levels and a new Pirelli tire design.

Update details:

- New Pirelli tire design

View attachment 162858 View attachment 162859 View attachment 162860

New Tire Grip & Car Balance Files

- No more excessive rear wheel spin
- Improved cornering
- Improved corner exit speed
- Improved handling
- Improved track balance

I've...

Updates for Engine Audio Car Setup / OSD Display / Car Track & Balance Setup / Steering Wheels

Hi Guys

So here we have my final version with this mod. There are several changes within the different files so to get the full benefit I would recommend that you install the complete mod.

2016 V6 Hybrid Engines & Environment Audio Sounds

Updated Ferrari, Mclaren Honda and Mercedes car setup file. All sounds have being centered for both Headphone and Loud Speaker Systems.

View attachment 165725

Redesigned OSD Game Display

New race...

Updates for Engine Audio Car Setup / OSD Display / Car Track & Balance Setup / Steering Wheels

Hi Guys

So here we have my final version with this mod. There are several changes within the different files so to get the full benefit I would recommend that you install the complete mod.

2016 V6 Hybrid Engines & Environment Audio Sounds

Updated Ferrari, Mclaren Honda and Mercedes car setup file. All sounds have being centered for both Headphone and Loud Speaker Systems.

View attachment 165737

Redesigned OSD Game Display

New race position and gap...

ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Complete 2016 Audio Visual Tire & Effects Update - Change the game - Feel the difference

Read more about this resource...
Hey question is the in races like austin or Australian GP is the tire color wrong because its ultra soft and soft at Australia i'm using this mod http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nikos-realistic-2016-database.10027/
as well but it uses supersoft and medium tyres so what is going wrong colored tyres or using 2 mods that shouldn't be used together

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio - OSD/LCD Display - Tire/Effects - Car Track & Balance Update with a new update entry:

Updated files & New Steering Wheels with latest Camera Files

Hi Guys

This is a basic update to bring my main overview page inline with all my other updates and have also made the installation much easier.

With the steering wheels I've completely reworked all steering wheels with new textures, colors, buttons, lights, specocc files, new info pods, interior files and the steering wheels are all setup perfectly with new camera files for optimal race and TV pod views.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

View attachment 169912...

(1) Is it possible to use this mod with these two mods? http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/no-start-light-no-wrong-way-no-intro-videos.3916/ and http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/more-natural-colors-realistic-lighting-all-tracks.3731/ ? If so, how? (2) Will former mods for helmets/liveries be overwrittern? (3) Will my former database mod 2.2.2 be overwritten when installing this mod?
this mod will not replace any game files or the data base. It's audio and car setup files mainly

Hi there, your Mod looks great here, I want to download it, just one thing, im in a multiplayer league, so for now, I would just like to copy the engine sounds, of course after downloading I know I would need to copy and replace the sound files only, just have one doubt, can the sounds work in multiplayer? will they work without other files from the mod? thanks again, cheers!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%