Complete HD Haas F1 Team Package with Steering Wheel

Skins Complete HD Haas F1 Team Package with Steering Wheel Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Complete HD Haas F1 Team Package with Steering Wheel - HD livery & Steering wheel - Race Suits Helmets & Gloves - Custom HD Garage - Race Pit Crew Clothing

Hi Guys

Here we have the latest Haas F1 Team. Because of all the mirroring and overlapping issues with Codemasters default templates this is actually on of the hardest liveries to design.
I've done my absolute best to design this car as accurate and as close as possible to this years 2016 race car.

View attachment 152575

Hope you guys like this one. Have fun.

Design details:
- Complete new design
- 100% Full HD (4096/4096)
- HD Race suits, gloves & helmets...

Read more about this resource...

Hey! How did you get around the problem of mirroring?
After a million trial and errors. Designing this livery you really notice how many faults there are with Codemastes default templates. What you design and what appears are two different things. I had to constantly design and adjust after in game viewing. Not I nice job to do but I think the end result is very nice. At least now we have a car that resembles Team Haas

Hey! How did you get around the problem of mirroring?
After a million trial and errors. Designing this livery you really notice how many faults there are with Codemastes default templates. What you design and what appears are two different things. I had to constantly design and adjust after in game viewing. Not I nice job to do but I think the end result is very nice. At least now we have a car that resembles Team Haas
The good thing is that we have the Photoshop 3D Models so we can see what place is mirrored and what is not. :)

The good thing is that we have the Photoshop 3D Models so we can see what place is mirrored and what is not. :)

I don't use photoshop because of bad textures and many other things. My designs are all done with 2D so there's no preview, it's a lot harder but at least I have better results and I do all my work myself

Last edited:
I don't use photoshop because of bad textures and many other things. My designs are all done with 2D so there's no preview, it's a lot harder but at least I have better results and I do all my work myself
What do you mean bad texture? Can you show me the picture of the bad texture you are talking about? :D Sometimes I need pics to understand, hehe
I normally use the 2d file from Wilmer Chavez. And then I put it on the 3D model in Keyshot :)
It does take a lot of time too :)

ClimaxF1 updated Complete HD Haas F1 Team Package with Steering Wheel with a new update entry:

Livery design update

Hi Guys

Update details:

- Rear wing sponsor added
- Larger Hass logo added to DRS wing
- Added black edging to the wing just below DRS
- Fixed Grosjean race no's

View attachment 163372 View attachment 163373 View attachment 163374 View attachment 163375 View attachment 163376

As some of you may already know, designing liveries on the Red Bull chassis can be a bit challenging.

If I were to place the rear wing logo at the back of the DRS wing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years