Complete HD 2016 F1 Team Garages Package

Misc Complete HD 2016 F1 Team Garages Package 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Complete HD 2016 F1 Team Garages - All F1 Teams with stunning textures & high res. logos

Hi Guys

Sometimes you need a bit of a vacation to get those creative juices going again. Good to be back and I hope you guys like my latest download.

P.S. Over the next few days I will be uploading all updated liveries, all new stunning Red Bull Racing, Mercedes and Manor Cars.
I have have also made new shaders with full DX11 support for ultra realistic look and feel. There's also a new car package for all cars that I will be uploading. This includes real engine sounds for all cars...

Read more about this resource...

Hallo
Thanks for your work,can i use this and your comming Car Mods together with all Neffos76
F1 2014 Mods:unsure:
We are good friends and I only work with Neffos76 material as he is the best at what he does. We constantly testing each others work and helping each other, so yes my stuff compliments his work and vise verso.
Thanks for the support

Oh,thats great.I can use your and Neffos Mods together,that makes F1 2014 to a Game on
highest Level.Thanks for your Top Quality Work.
You are German too.Gredding from Hessen:):):D:D

Hallo
What is to do with the low res garages pack pssg folder,i only want the look in high resolution

Low res is only for distance camera views. This is when you drive past on track or replay camera angels. You will not notice this when playing but you must install both. Anyway the way I designed the garages you don't have to worry about quality because both low and high are in the same high quality. I do the same for all my car liveries and all this with no frame loss because my texture sampling is better than Codemasters. Even Neffo uses my settings. This is how we can go high in quality while still keeping frame rate. I'm almost done with my system graphics patch with new shaders and full DX11 & 12 support. This will make the game run faster and look as good as Assetto Corsa.

Here's my new Redbull. I haven't uploaded yet but you can try it out and let me know what you think

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aca6zbpt5o9bd7m/cars.rar?dl=0

Hi
I have installed all your Mods,what can i say it is only fantastic to drive.All Cars looks
so great,your new Red Bull is awsome too,my most liked Car is the Black Mercedes AMG.
I am looking forward to your Sound Updates,the Sound of F1 2014 is not so good.
Your Mods together with Neffos Mods make F1 2014 to a absolut Top Game,you don't
need F 2016.Thanks for all your Work.:rolleyes::D:thumbsup::)

ClimaxF1 updated Complete HD 2016 F1 Team Garages with a new update entry:

Updated Garage details & logos

Hi Guys

Update details:

- Added new Red Bull garage as per Theo's update
- Updated Williams garage with new logo design and Williams F1 Team logo

Design details
:

With all new Garages I have tried to make them look as real as possible and as close as possible to this seasons 2016 F1 Team Garages with only high res logos and images.

View attachment 152489
View attachment 152490

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years