1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects update with Camera files Final

CHANGE THE GAME - FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

1. ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Complete 2016 Audio Visual Tire & Effects Update - Change the game - Feel the difference

Read more about this resource...

2. One little 'issue' I have is that with Kris 2016 Season Mod the Super Soft tire has now changed to the Ultra Soft (I know this is just visual thing). I'm guessing I can just put the file responsible for the tires back to the one I had before? If so, which file may that be?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. For the ones who may run into the same, just replace 'render_materials.xml' in the 'cars' directory. The game is still working fine after this.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hallo
    Can i use your Graphic Patch together with Neffos Mods?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have the same question... If the answer is yes, what is the correct order of installation (I mean, which mod should I install first - yours or those made by Neffo?)

5. ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

Toro Rosso Engine / New tire render materials and start lights

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

Toro Rosso Engine / New tire render materials and start lights (Tire bug fix)

7. why every changing sound renault_16 force close?

8. ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

Material Visual & Effects update update

9. Great work mate..fantastico..can y install mode on clean F1 2014 game?

10. ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

Engine Audio / Visual / Effects Update

• Like Like x 1
  11. Why always copy and replace ferrari_16 the game force close?

12. ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

Effects and textures update

13. ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual update

14. ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual update

15. ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

Camera files & Engine Audio updates

16. ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects update with Camera files with a new update entry:

OSD Tire and Audio update

17. ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects update with Camera files with a new update entry:

Tire / Audio and OSD design update

18. hey my question is what do need to do to fix the change to car skins i can't get it to work also what do the tyres still wear the same like ultra soft is supersoft supersoft is soft and soft is medium and medium is hard

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hi there my friend

You need to be a bit more specific with the car liveries. If you are using F1 2014 I can give you a few tips. First thing you would need to load this raceload.jpk file into the main game directory.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/amc2a2mqjxldqwu/raceload.jpk?dl=0

When you copy any one of my liveries you must copy the entire livery folder over the original game livery. With any livery mod I always recommend that you use the original game livery folder and then copy my folder over it. You should be asked to replace the files, just say yes.

As an example take my Ferrari livery and copy that into F1/2014/cars/fe2
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...ed-livery-design-steering-wheel-garage.10871/

With the tire mod I've only made a made a few modifications to tires, 2016 tire colors with improved slick tire texture,tread and wear. I've tried to keep the textures and wear a bit more natural. You can add heavy wear textures to the tires but this looks a bit too unrealistic for me. There will be a tire update very soon with different tire textures and wear, also some changes to pit stops with new track tire options.

Let me know how with liveries and if if you need some more hep you know where to find me

Regards

ClimaxF1