Complete V6 Hybrid Engine Audio - OSD/LCD Display - Tire/Effects  - Car Track & Balance Update

Misc Complete V6 Hybrid Engine Audio - OSD/LCD Display - Tire/Effects - Car Track & Balance Update Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Complete 2016 Audio Visual Tire & Effects Update - Change the game - Feel the difference

Hi Guys

This is definitely a must have cannot do with out complete 2016 Audio Visual Tire & Effects Update Package to have.

View attachment 152210

New F1 Intro Screen

View attachment 152214

2016 F1 Engine Audio & Enviroments Sounds

- All new sounds for each Engine manufacturer
- Ultra realistic gear shift changes
- Awesome Turbo sounds
- Realistic environment sounds

View attachment 152213

2016 Pirelli Tire Edition...

Read more about this resource...

One little 'issue' I have is that with Kris 2016 Season Mod the Super Soft tire has now changed to the Ultra Soft (I know this is just visual thing). I'm guessing I can just put the file responsible for the tires back to the one I had before? If so, which file may that be?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. For the ones who may run into the same, just replace 'render_materials.xml' in the 'cars' directory. The game is still working fine after this.

Last edited:
ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

Toro Rosso Engine / New tire render materials and start lights

Hi Guys

I have made a few changes to the overall engine sounds and now Toro Rosso also has it's own engine powered by the 2015 Ferrari engine.

- All new sounds for each Engine manufacturer and Teams
- Ultra realistic up and down shift gear changes
- Awesome Turbo sounds
- Full krsskos 2016 Season Mod support

P.S. I recommend that you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

Toro Rosso Engine / New tire render materials and start lights (Tire bug fix)

Hi Guys

I have made a few changes to the overall engine sounds and now Toro Rosso also has it's own engine powered by the 2015 Ferrari engine.

- All new sounds for each Engine manufacturer and each Team
- Ultra realistic up and down shift gear changes
- Awesome Turbo sounds
- Full krsskos 2016 Season Mod support

P.S. I recommend that...

Material Visual & Effects update update

Hi Guys

I have made some changes to improve the overall look and feel to the game.

Hope you like the new updates, have fun.

- Improved tire tread and natural rubber textures

View attachment 152899

- Improved light glow and effects

View attachment 152900

- Improved break disc glow, color and effects

View attachment 152901

- New FIA Competitor and better cockpit interior textures

View attachment 152902

- Added new slick tire texture, this gives the tire a...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

Engine Audio / Visual / Effects Update

Hi Guys

I have made some improvements for better sound and visuals.

Update details:

- Updated Audio File
- Engine Audio tweaks for Mercedes, Ferrari and Williams
- Updated some of the System Graphics Patch shader files
- Updated effects file as per Neff076's latest version

View attachment 153667

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

Effects and textures update

Hi Guys

As per my last update with Neffo's effects update I noticed some limitations with wheel spin smoke and a few other odds and end. I have made some adjustments and updates to the effects file also added better textures and new HD RainBeads_textures. This should improve your overall game and visual experience.

Have fun

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual update

Hi Guys

Have spent a few hours alone just on Mercedes new engine mapping settings and all the new engine sounds to get it to where it is now. Engine and Turbo sounds are incredible together with up and down gear shift

changes. The sound is very distinctive and I have tested the car on a variety of tracks. Overall I am very happy with the new sounds. Have fun with her.

Update details:

- New Engine audio file for Mercedes AMG Petronas with new engine mapping settings.

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects Update with a new update entry:

2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual update

Hi Guys

The perfect opportunity to update this package with the new Mclaren Honda livery.

Update details:

- New audio car setup for Mclaren Honda
- Improved down shifting sounds through the gears
- Awesome turbo sounds through the gears
- Small improvement to environment sounds

A good track to test Mercedes new engine sound would be Hungary with all the slow and high speed corners.
View attachment 155200
View attachment 155201
Download...

Camera files & Engine Audio updates

Hi Guys

There's nothing worse than having the perfect game setup with all liveries, graphics, track updates and then you car camera files are just not what you want. In this update I have made camera files for each Team Manufacturer based on the chassis's that the cars are designed on.

Special thanks to Large Style, with his excellent ground work none of these modifications would be possible.

Also in the update I...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects update with Camera files with a new update entry:

OSD Tire and Audio update

Hi guys

Update details:

- New improved yellow tire wall color (cars rendermaterial file)

View attachment 155570

Update details:

- Improved redesigned OSD
- Drivers gap times are now displayed with the SkySports OSD for better visibility
- New design for REV and GEARS holding box (clean slick design without ugly white borders and improved REV dot glow)
- New font for DRS glow

View attachment 155571 View attachment 155572

Update...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 V6 Hybrid Engine Audio Visual OSD/LCD Info Pod Tire & Effects update with Camera files with a new update entry:

Tire / Audio and OSD design update

Hi guys

Update details:

- New improved yellow tire wall color (cars rendermaterial file)

View attachment 155601

Update details:

- Improved redesigned OSD
- Drivers gap times are now displayed with the SkySports OSD for better visibility
- New design for REV and GEARS holding box (clean slick design without ugly white borders and improved REV dot glow)
- DRS glow bug fix

View attachment 155603 View attachment 155604

hey my question is what do need to do to fix the change to car skins i can't get it to work also what do the tyres still wear the same like ultra soft is supersoft supersoft is soft and soft is medium and medium is hard
Hi there my friend

You need to be a bit more specific with the car liveries. If you are using F1 2014 I can give you a few tips. First thing you would need to load this raceload.jpk file into the main game directory.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/amc2a2mqjxldqwu/raceload.jpk?dl=0

When you copy any one of my liveries you must copy the entire livery folder over the original game livery. With any livery mod I always recommend that you use the original game livery folder and then copy my folder over it. You should be asked to replace the files, just say yes.

As an example take my Ferrari livery and copy that into F1/2014/cars/fe2
http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...ed-livery-design-steering-wheel-garage.10871/

With the tire mod I've only made a made a few modifications to tires, 2016 tire colors with improved slick tire texture,tread and wear. I've tried to keep the textures and wear a bit more natural. You can add heavy wear textures to the tires but this looks a bit too unrealistic for me. There will be a tire update very soon with different tire textures and wear, also some changes to pit stops with new track tire options.

Let me know how with liveries and if if you need some more hep you know where to find me

Regards

ClimaxF1

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back