Complete 2016 HD F1 Renault R.E.16 Team Package (Updated Livery Design, Steering Wheel & New Garage)

Skins Complete 2016 HD F1 Renault R.E.16 Team Package (Updated Livery Design, Steering Wheel & New Garage) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 Full HD F1 Renault R.S.16 Team Package (New Garage & Updated Livery Design) with a new update entry:

New Garage & Updated Livery Design

Hey Guys

Hope you guys enjoy this one!

This time Renault gets an awesome new Garage. I've tried my best to design it as close as possible to the real F1 Garage.

Update details 2016-08-15:

- 100% Full HD (4096/4096)
- New Renault Sport Garage incuded
- F1 Renault Steering Wheel included
- HD Race Suits, Gloves & Helmets inlcuded

- New fe2_main_specocc file for better textures
- New material file for better detail & color
- New interior files (better race view & T-Cam)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great mod but....
So many updates :p
This was one of my very first liveries. The first design upload was more of a personalized version, soon after I redesigned it based on the launch livery which changed again. Each time a Manufacturer changes something so do I. Each and every Manufacturer has changed their cars since the beginning of he season.

This was one of my very first liveries. The first design upload was more of a personalized version, soon after I redesigned it based on the launch livery which changed again. Each time a Manufacturer changes something so do I. Each and every Manufacturer has changed their cars since the beginning of he season.
Oh oh, I see

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 Full HD F1 Renault R.S.16 Team Package (New Garage & Updated Livery Design) with a new update entry:

Complete 2016 HD F1 Renault R.S.16 Team Package (Updated Livery Design& New Garage)

Hi Guys

Hey Guys

Hi Guys

Myself ClimaxF1 & Theo Berrekeman have joined forces on this project as a Design Team.
Herewith my our design, the all updated and redesigned Renault Sport F1 Team Package.

This is one of my favorite looking cars, hope you guys like the package.

View attachment 154689 View attachment 154690...

I can see you still haven't fix the left sidepod. It should be like this
Renault.37.jpg

I can see you still haven't fix the left sidepod. It should be like this
View attachment 154708
There is a small update on it's way, the sides were originally done by the Trollingderpguy who helped me with original fonts for Renault. In future I would prefer that you do not upload altered versions of my design. I see you have taken some logos off and added your own with tiny no.s to the side. This does not represent my design or the latest logo update as per Malaysia.
Thank you for the reminder and appreciate the help as always, enjoy the race.

Last edited:
There is a small update on it's way, the sides were originally done by the Trollingderpguy who helped me with original fonts for Renault. In future I would prefer that you do not upload altered versions of my design. I see you have taken some logos off and added your own with tiny no.s to the side. This does not represent my design or the latest logo update as per Malaysia.
Thank you for the reminder and appreciate the help as always, enjoy the race.
The car I showed you, I made for my own, yes, it is your car, I just edit it for myself to use :p
Oh and Palmer is British :)

The car I showed you, I made for my own, yes, it is your car, I just edit it for myself to use :p
Oh and Palmer is British :)
Oh know, I didn't mean any harm. :) Was just that your logos have changed and are not according to new specs. Your one does look nice.:) Busy updating while watching the race. Hamilton is out, I can't believe it.

Oh know, I didn't mean any harm. :) Was just that your logos have changed and are not according to new specs. Your one does look nice.:) Busy updating while watching the race. Hamilton is out, I can't believe it.
I was suggesting that your Renault logo on the left should looks like mine :D I put it in the correct position :p
And why did Max Verstappen get the driver of the day award? What did he do? I think Dan, Nico or Alonso deserve it more

Nico was lucky with safety cars, always am Alonso fan, Dan for me. He took advantage, held the position and took his win. Not that easy to defend Verstappen when he's on fire.
Will be uploading updated design with new logos and new rim design. You going to love the new rim. Must just take some screenshots

Nico was lucky with safety cars, always am Alonso fan, Dan for me. He took advantage, held the position and took his win. Not that easy to defend Verstappen when he's on fire.
Will be uploading updated design with new logos and new rim design. You going to love the new rim. Must just take some screenshots
Also, Nico pushed Kimi a little bit wide, not off the track yet - - > 10 seconds penalty
Max pushes people off track - - > No penalty

Remember to fix the logo on left sidepod and Palmer's nationality ;)

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 Full HD F1 Renault R.S.16 Team Package (Updated Livery Design & New Garage) with a new update entry:

Livery design with logo update and new wheel rim design

Hi Guys

I must say something first, the support on this site is something special. I really appreciate all the reviews, comments, feedback and all helpful tips.

Hope you guys like the new updates.

Update details 2016.10.02:

- Corrections made to Palmer's country flag
- Fixed Renault logo left side pod
- Added all new high res. sponsors to bottom of each side pod in original fonts (Office 365, CD-Adapco, Elysium, DIGIPEN and Devialet)
- New wheel rim design
- New...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline