Competitive road tin top series?

Kevin Ascher

#47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs
I am looking for a competitive hosted road series that uses one of the faster tin top cars in iRacing.
I'm interested in both series' that award prize money and in those that don't.

From what I've seen in the official iRacing forums and here I didn't find one...
Is there actually a series like that out there? If so, where can I find it?

I am looking for a competitive hosted road series that uses one of the faster tin top cars in iRacing.
I'm interested in both series' that award prize money and in those that don't.

From what I've seen in the official iRacing forums and here I didn't find one...
Is there actually a series like that out there? If so, where can I find it?

As we talked about it earlier on MSN, the Grand Am serie is probably the most competitive tintop serie there is on iracing, especailly the "premier" one...
The car is not very hard to handle but it takes some time to be REALLY fast...

Well there´s one drop week so you have to race at Barber. I will skip that one though.

The GA Premier series is something i will try to be competitive at and it has tin tops.
Prices is only realistic if your an alien in any of the cars. I know you are seriously quick so why not give it a go?
The riley is a special car to drive but once you learn it you can draw black stripes coming in and out of corners :D

If this might not fit you i think me and another guy have something in the pipeline for GT racers, be sure to check the IR forum from time to time m8.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%