1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Competitive Braking Mod 4.0

Adjusted braking points, making AI competitive in the braking zones.

1. hill submitted a new resource:

Competitive Braking Mod (version 4.0) - Adjusted braking points, making AI competitive in the braking zones.

Read more about this resource...
  2. is it still compatible with the True To Life mod?
  3. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

4. Yes, and it will be included in version 2.1
    hill already graciously gave me permission to use it :)

TTLAI v2.1 should be available tonight if I can find the time, or tomorrow at the latest - it's a fairly big update with some notable improvements :thumbsup:

5. alright good to hear, I'm really looking forward to it.
  6. hill, opening this up the folder inside is v3.1. Is this correct?
  7. Yes sorry, the files are new files just forgot to rename the internal folders
  8. is the safetycar fix also in this or its not importantn for the safetycar? becouse i have the safetycar fix in this direction to..
  9. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

safety car mod has only edited triggers_pit.xml files in the tracks, no conflict with this braking mod (and also not included)
  10. Okay, thanks.
  11. hill is there a master list of which corners have been adjusted for version 4.0 like in the previous versions?
  12. had 2 races at belgium. T8 seems like the AI are braking too late, spinning and crashing.
  13. hill? any way we could get a master list of turns that have been modified?
  14. thanks