Misc Competitive AI [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
Melphiz submitted a new resource:

Competitive AI Mod - this mod brings tougher AI on the tracks

This mod brings you better AI behaviour on the track, adapted from snthennumbers' True To Life AI
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/true-to-life-ai-2013-season.67176/

It does not contain competitive braking points (yet) and also no database (not possible yet)

Tougher damage mod has also been taken from TTL, if you do not like it - remove "decals.xml" and "loose_parts_settings.xml"

Safety Car Fix is included:...

Read more about this resource...

tagging @snthennumbers for letting him know about this update

CM set the AI (files) same as last year, no changes. Since they were too passive last year with that setting and more competitive with the mod, I've adapted it.
Go ahead and try, if you don't feel any improvement let me know. I don't own F1 2013 so I cannot test :p

Well, they've become much faster [but that could be caused by the database] but their overall behaviour, reaction etc. seems (at least from the files) to be the same as last years. Unless CM really worked on their engine and changed the interpreter, har har.

Some friends of me (but they're playing on xbox 360) find AI too fast but still a bit passive. Well, I can't wait to see the database inside.

Well, they've become much faster [but that could be caused by the database] but their overall behaviour, reaction etc. seems (at least from the files) to be the same as last years. Unless CM really worked on their engine and changed the interpreter, har har.

Some friends of me (but they're playing on xbox 360) find AI too fast but still a bit passive.
Ic. Understood. I just start my career with Marussia doing Melbourne practice session so no idea how AI doing ... yet :coffee:

Yes the files looke the same, but in game experience is much better then last year. They are fighting for position and won't back off easily.
I've spend 3 laps defending and going side by side with the ai through corners .

Huh, I see, so maybe CM really did work on it then. Well, I would be surprised though but I must admit I may have underestimated CM this time.

@Bram Hengeveld that i discussed / explained via Conversation with @Dan Hawkins

It's funny, 89 downloads but no feedback if it really improves the way it did back last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just curious.

You said you don't have the game yet and you have some of game files. I won't be going to discuss it's legitimate or not for now. But didn't you even check whether it's working correctly? If so, don't you think it's a little irresponsible?

I had the same problem in F1 2012. Then I installed the mod from f1pole, but ai still to slow. I want look for database, but i cannot open. I want make my car a liitle bit sleepier, but not with setup, with physic. Can anybody help me?
(i drive a thrustmaster Ferrari F1 wheel with own cockpit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back