Competition leadboard vs. in game time

Hi there,
I recognized this before sometimes my improved laptimes are not recognized on the leaderboard for competitions. In game I am shown a better all time best. Any idea why that is?

Not sure if you mean that in Single player mode your best time is not showing on leader board? If thats what your saying it will not be the case. I am pretty sure what unless you select leaderboard challenge your single player/multiplayer time will not show up there.

No what i mean is, when I participate in one of the competitions, my time on the leaderboard for the competion does not get always updated. When I race for the competion in game I am shown a different all time best.

Sometimes it takes a really long time.... I have seen a couple of days go by, and I don't know if it would have been updated, bc I ended up beating the time that was never posted.

I am sure it will be fixed....at some point :)

Sorry, I think I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were talking about doing laps in a competition and expecting them to appear in the overall leaderboards. But I assume we are talking about the competition's leaderboard...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%