1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition leadboard vs. in game time

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Dietmar, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Dietmar

Premium Member

Hi there,
    I recognized this before sometimes my improved laptimes are not recognized on the leaderboard for competitions. In game I am shown a better all time best. Any idea why that is?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Not sure if you mean that in Single player mode your best time is not showing on leader board? If thats what your saying it will not be the case. I am pretty sure what unless you select leaderboard challenge your single player/multiplayer time will not show up there.
  3. Dietmar

Premium Member

No what i mean is, when I participate in one of the competitions, my time on the leaderboard for the competion does not get always updated. When I race for the competion in game I am shown a different all time best.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah, The leaderboard is slow sometime to update. Thats something that has been an issue for a very long time.
  5. Sometimes it takes a really long time.... I have seen a couple of days go by, and I don't know if it would have been updated, bc I ended up beating the time that was never posted.

I am sure it will be fixed....at some point :)
  6. DTM Hockenheim Time Attack Finale

in game best lap : 1:33.3xx
    leaderboard best lap : 1:34.0xx

Will be 24 hours and still didn't improve ... :poop:
  7. Competitions and the Leaderboard are not linked AFAIK.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  8. ????
  9. Sorry, I think I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were talking about doing laps in a competition and expecting them to appear in the overall leaderboards. But I assume we are talking about the competition's leaderboard...