1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Comparing lap times to others - do you need an add-on?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Connor Caple, May 31, 2014.

1. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I have been looking through the menus in AC, in various modes, but cannot find a facility like Race 07's Lap Time Leaderboards.

I have no idea whether my lap times are reasonable, good or terrible as I can't find anything with which to compare them to others. :barefoot:

Is there some add-on, or external web-site where you can do this, please?
    • Beer Beer x 2
  2. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Thank you. If I read this correctly, I only need their app if I want to upload my own lap times. That pretty much means I don't need their app as I'm a lot slower than those guys. :roflmao:
  3. Fyi, their app only works in hotlap mode with penalties enabled.

Well, if nothing else this site is a good reference point for lap times, sector times and the grand scheme of things where most of the drivers stand with a particular combo. Most of the graphs below look like this:

Massive Paint skilzzz activate:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Thanks. I checked my time with the Lotus SC at Monza (modern) on both pages and I'm less than 7 seconds off the fastest lap with no assists.

For me, that is 'happy dance' time. :inlove:

I've bookmarked both so, once I learn more tracks, I can keep checking up on myself. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1