1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Comparing lap times to others - do you need an add-on?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Connor Caple, May 31, 2014.

1. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I have been looking through the menus in AC, in various modes, but cannot find a facility like Race 07's Lap Time Leaderboards.

I have no idea whether my lap times are reasonable, good or terrible as I can't find anything with which to compare them to others. :barefoot:

Is there some add-on, or external web-site where you can do this, please?

• Beer Beer x 2
  2. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Thank you. If I read this correctly, I only need their app if I want to upload my own lap times. That pretty much means I don't need their app as I'm a lot slower than those guys. :roflmao:

3. Fyi, their app only works in hotlap mode with penalties enabled.

Well, if nothing else this site is a good reference point for lap times, sector times and the grand scheme of things where most of the drivers stand with a particular combo. Most of the graphs below look like this:

Massive Paint skilzzz activate:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Thanks. I checked my time with the Lotus SC at Monza (modern) on both pages and I'm less than 7 seconds off the fastest lap with no assists.

For me, that is 'happy dance' time. :inlove:

I've bookmarked both so, once I learn more tracks, I can keep checking up on myself. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1