• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

community events no longer yield cash

Discussion in 'DiRT 4' started by Eckhart von Glan, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +719
    which for me means the death of said events. first you got cash every single event, sometimes more, sometimes less. about 6 weeks or so ago, i only got cash every third or fourth event, and now the cow is dead. pity that, was a nice way to earn a bit while you were held up in an event in career.
    anyone know why this happened? are they giving up on the game already? have i passed a certain limit? is my game/account broken?

scratches head.

but then again, i encountered a drone in the dark in sweden tonight, so that yielded a nice shot:
    [​IMG]

2. LuMue

LuMue
    Premium

Ratings:
    +178
    Maybe you were too slow to earn cash :whistling:
    But seriously, I always earned cash since the release and did today for the dailys I did last week. I can tell you more on wednesday when I check todays dailys...
    My problem today was/is that the loading times for stages have increased a lot...also loading the game takes over a minute. This never happened before, even returning from a stage to the main menu takes unnormally long today... anyone else had this? The game works normal and I have no problems while driving, just loading times are too long!

3. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +719
    weird, must be a bug then. i was never very fast, but even for a dnf you got a nominal sum. if it were down to speed, you'd at least get the table which tells you what the time needed was. i simply don't get any feedback at all if i do a challenge.
    loading times are fine on my side, no probs.

4. LuMue

LuMue
    Premium

Ratings:
    +178
    Iearned cash on wednesday for the dailys I did on monday...