Communication and sim racing developers

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Which developer has the best communication to their fan base? Including PR, Marketing, Social Media, Customer Support and anything else that includes written and spoken words :)

Don't focus on quantity but quality when casting your vote. Really curious about the outcome.

Polly Time and multiple choices are allowed

iRacing, ISI, SimBin and Reiza for me. All four effectively utilise social media platforms, get involved with discussions, communicate updates and preview material well, and maintain good relations with their respective communities.

ISI has been fantastic since rF2 dropped. They are active in the rF2 forums, they use Facebook quite a lot and have explained every step of this beta process- not that people have been listening since I still read all the time about people whining how the game feels so unfinished :O_o:

Codemasters has done a great job since day one of keeping everyone up to date (wouldn't call them a SIM but close enough) with advertising, events, announcements and thier own forum.

I don't do iRacing but I hear about them everywhere. They are a PR machine and I always here about how they communicate well with members.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back