F1 2012 Commentating Partner

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello :). Thanks for looking at this thread! I'm currently looking for a partner who can commentate over F1 clips/career/real life. Someone who is roughly the same age as me (15). Someone who is in love with the sport and knows quite well F1 history, tracks, drivers, teams etc. I'd be great to find someone who lives in Europe, but I would be really happy if I found an American who loves F1 as much as I do. I live in Sweden so my time here is CET (Central European Time). So finding an American who could commentate with me would be tough because of the time difference. But thanks for reading, If you are interested please PM me, and I'll try to message back.

Thanks!

Yea, I was looking for a commentator for my videos too, but without any luck. Which holds me back from making videos overally because I need a lot more time to make a video + commentary due to lack of time. Haven't released a challenge me video in a lot of time, cuz I have to do the commentary myself. It's tough but.. Not everyone has Andrew Bortz's luck. :)

Yea, I was looking for a commentator for my videos too, but without any luck. Which holds me back from making videos overally because I need a lot more time to make a video + commentary due to lack of time. Haven't released a challenge me video in a lot of time, cuz I have to do the commentary myself. It's tough but.. Not everyone has Andrew Bortz's luck. :)

I hear ya'

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back