Commentary

The 2012 season is fast approaching and I have been kindly approached by Mr Dominguez to cover the WC commentary alongside Liam again.

It appears that some, however, are not a fan of my commentary. Now rather than make this sound like a sob story, I would rather an honest answer if people would like me to commentate on WC or not...

I do not want to become a hindrance for the Championship if there is backlash from the broadcasts. Feel free to PM or post here on your thoughts regarding the 2012 Commentary.

Thanks.

Nick! Please keep commentating ! I absolutely enjoy to watch the broadcasts when you do the commentating. You and Liam did a really really good job! Both of you are outstanding good commentators in my eyes and I am very confused that people would have disliked you commentating! Just ignore them and keep providing us with your great and very much apprechiated commentating. I must say a big hats off to all the people working so hard for providing us with a great show that we can enjoy in FSR broadcasts!
You guys are a real good and positive example for putting your private time and effort into this!!

also BIG THANKS for the guy who jumped in to commentate the WT race! Very very nice of you you did this! THANK YOU!

I saw the broadcast replay and I can only say that Liam and you did a GREAT job.

Professional Spanish commentators of MotoGP or Formula One are very poor and fanatic. You are a lot better than them and it is a pleasure to hear you. Keep this way!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back