• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Coming Soon -- Automatic Wheel Range

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Shannon Flynn, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Shannon Flynn

Shannon Flynn
    VirtualHillClimb.com

Ratings:
    +69
    From the dev blog:

With the next Release we will introduce a new Feature that automatically sets realistic values for Wheel Range & Steering lock on all cars.
    GT & Touring Cars will use 540 degrees, while Classic Cars for example will use 900.
    The Steering Lock will automatically match the degrees of rotation.
    This way you won´t need to adjust these values manually anymore, which means that all cars will handle properly out of the box.
    Currently all Logitech, Fanatec & Thrustmaster wheels are supported.
    This new Setting will be available through its own slice in the car setup screen.
    Of course you can still manually adjust the Wheel Range & Steering Lock within the game if you prefer a different setup.

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Msportdan

Msportdan
    Banned

Ratings:
    +497
    yes this is the feature I like so much in rf2..

so hhhmmm maybe they are coming to sim side L(

3. Peter

Peter
    who cares

Ratings:
    +666
    You also don't need any rotation in Windows, the game overwrites it all.
    If you have 40° in the driver, the game sets it to the right rotation/lock. No calibration needed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2