• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming from f1rs2011...WOW!

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Kris Cabrera, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Kris Cabrera

Kris Cabrera

Ratings:
    +0
    Man i dont know if any of you played this mod on rfactor but the times am getting on f12010 are neirly IMPOSSIBLE! it takes about 3 laps for the tires to get warm and the setup on the car has to be PERFECT (and theres really no guide that i could find for f1 car setup in rfactor like f12010) i would say its way more intense then f12010. what you guys think? ( the ones who have played F1rs2010 or any f1 mod for rfactor?

2. Joel Vischer

Joel Vischer

Ratings:
    +17
    Hi Kris, Can you link the Mod to here? I would like to try it out since i can't find it. And about the intenseness i think it has to be so gaming becomes more realistic dont ya think? :D

JV

3. Kris Cabrera

Kris Cabrera

Ratings:
    +0
  4. Joel Vischer

Joel Vischer

Ratings:
    +17
    Thank you for the link! I guess f1 2011 will dominate this mod after all probably because it has better gfx imo tho these mods are awesome!

5. Kris Cabrera

Kris Cabrera

Ratings:
    +0
    yea that mod is intense! am still setting up a car for Melbourne and ive been doing it for about 3 weeks lol. rFactor 2 will be coming out and its gonna have some nice tire ware and suspension and extra gfx that might be pretty close with f1 2011